Vendor Booths & Attractions
This year's Buy Local Fair will feature over 180 local business booths, including food & drink vendors, artists and
craftspeople, farmers and more!
* Enjoy your local favorites at the
ValuMarket Craft Beer Tent (in addition to our winery booths)
* You be the judge at the Drink Local Craft Cocktail Competition. Competing this year will be Copper & Kings, Heaven Hill, Rabbit Hole and Ballotin. (One drink ticket gets a flight of samples.)
* Family fun and activities in the Kids Zone
* Watch the pro's cook with all local ingredients at the Trend Appliances Cooking Competition
* Adults can relax at the Cox’s Smokers Outlet &
Spirit Shoppes Back Porch in patio furniture from
Amish Hills Furniture
* BYOB - for water that is! Bring your own water bottle
to be filled with cold Pure Tap, for free of course.
* And of course, AMAZING SHOPPING! Buy Local!
Recycling & composting will be available thanks to La Fleur de Merde!
See below for the complete list of vendors.
Defending Champion Patrick Roney of Harvest Restaurant will be taking on Jacob Coronado from Red Herring. In this Iron Chef style cooking competition, the chefs will be given a basket of mystery ingredients and will have 30 minutes to create a dish for a panel of judges.
2017 Commemorative Mug
Designed and hand crafted by LIBA member AA Clay Studio & Gallery. Purchase them for $25 (includes 3 drink tickets!) or $15 (no drink tickets) at the Fair.