The Louisville Independent Business Alliance will celebrate the 8th Annual Louisville Brewfest on Friday, 9/23! This celebration of local, independent brewers, wineries, bourbon distillers and food purveyors will celebrate our uniqueness. See our website for all the fun details, it's updated weekly:
Admission is $5 which includes a souvenir cup, and attendees must be 21 or older to enjoy the beer, wine and bourbon. (Designated drivers get free admission.) Regular tickets can be purchased at the door, or in advance from this website (until 9/21).
Advance purchase of VIP and Brew Master packages are highly recommended as we have a limited quantity available. VIP tickets include:
* Special brews available ONLY in the VIP section.
* Admission into event, and a separate VIP check in to avoid general entry lines.
* 30 vending tickets (to be used for beer and outside food), plus complimentary snacks provided by ValuMarket.
* Covered, seated area with tables, adjacent to the field.
* Special hand made ceramic Brewfest mug (2 oz.more per pour). Hand made one of a kind mugs by Dan Marshall of Wabi-li-Ware ceramics.
* Beer Syrup Company samples.
* Louisville Water Co. reusable water bottle and various swag.
* Complimentary chair massages from The Reiki Station (4-6pm)
* Free admission and $1 off any drink, all night, for the official after party at Haymarket Whiskey Bar.
Tickets are sold in packages from this site, which include admission, a mug and a certain number of tickets. Full pours are 4 tickets each, sample sizes are 1 ticket each. Food prices will vary (generally 4 to 10 tickets).
You can also pre-purchase merchandise from this site, including the special edition Brewfest pint glass and Brewfest t-shirt. You'll have the option to add the items on after you've selected your ticket packages.