Sunday, May 20, 2018
Louisville Water Tower Park (3005 River Road)
Car parking $5, Bicycles free.
Sorry, no animals (besides service animals) allowed.
Louisville Folk School (12:55pm)
In this Iron Chef style cooking competition, the chefs will be given a basket of local mystery ingredients from Foxhollow Farm and will have 30 minutes to create a dish for a panel of judges.
The River Rounders (4pm)
Vendor Booths & Attractions
This year's Buy Local Fair will feature over 180 local business booths, including food & drink vendors, artists and
craftspeople, farmers and more!
* Enjoy your local favorites at the
ValuMarket Craft Beer, Bourbon & Brandy Tent
(in addition to our winery booths)
* You be the judge at the
Wilson Muir Bank Drink Local Craft Cocktail Competition.
(Unique cocktails from Copper & Kings, Heaven Hill Brands,
and Horseshoe Bend Vineyard and Winery.
One drink ticket gets a flight of samples.)
* A special Kidpreneur Marketplace, featuring
mini businesses run by young folks, from 12n-3pm.
* Family fun and activities in the Kids Zone
* Watch the pro's cook with all local ingredients at
the Trend Appliances Cooking Competition
* Adults can relax at the
Cox’s Smokers Outlet & Spirit Shoppes Back Porch
* BYOB - for water that is! Bring your own water bottle
to be filled with cold Pure Tap, for free of course.
* Event recycling and composting made easy by the
Facility Management Services Trash Talkers!
* And of course, AMAZING SHOPPING! Buy Local!
Pick up this week's LEO Weekly for a pullout section that includes the map below!