Join us for a speed networking event - LIBA style! Last time we did this it was so well received that we are doing it again. At our weird networking event, you will meet lots of new members in a 'speed dating' style event that includes some fun questions as well. Jennifer Blair of Excavive™ Coaching & Consulting will moderate our speed networking as we take turns telling each other about our businesses. We'll have some light breakfast items available too.
How Weird Networking Will Work:
* You will be seated opposite someone at a table.
* Each pair will have 4 minutes (2 minutes for each person to talk). (We will try to rotate so you can meet everyone, but that depends on how many people attend. There will be time to mingle after.)
* After the bell, ONE side of the table will move chairs.
To prepare for this event (and all networking opportunities), we suggest you:
* Bring business cards (at least 50) and brochures if appropriate.
* Think about what you’re an expert in.
* Think about what you need help with.
* Use your time wisely
* Be clear about who you are, what you do and how you could use help
* Be curious about the other person
Use WEIRD Questions if you get stuck. Here are some suggestions:
1. Weirdest place you have made a business connection
2. Weirdest interview question either you have asked and been asked
3. Weirdest marketing tip
4. Weirdest business idea or strategy
5. Weirdest experience related to your work
This event is presented by
Offering Louisville a local choice in high-speed
Internet service. IgLou has been serving Louisville
for over 25 years. For more information call,
(502) 966-3848 or email Valerie Baute at email@example.com.